A Few points to consider...

Points to Consider!


1. Through the information I found in my questionnaire I have decided my target audience will be Sixth Formers.
2. I decided to use a word which has connotations of success so that the readers can pick it up and feel inspired. The word “Exceed” is a simple word and an action that both the students intend to do and the school put across to encourage.
3. To make a successful magazine cover I will use a main image which links to the main story. I will also include a mast head of my title as well as cover lines to entice readers in! I will use a unique selling point to further entice potential buyers.
4.  The contents page will give more information, such as page number. It will include more information for the main story and will include weekly entries and an editorial note.